Friday, December 10, 2010

First post in Anna-Karins Genealogical podcast YouTube channel

I have uploaded the first little film in Anna-Karins Genealogical Podcasts YouTube channel.
it is a little film about the Swedish actress Emilie Högqvist 1812-1846. she was a popular actress in the 1830thies and 1840thies .One can almost say that she was a 19th century swedish eqvivalen of Marilyn Monroe. since she was for time mistress to king Oscar I (before he became king).
She was a contemporary of the famous swedish singer Jenny Lind.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

I got a link to your blog in response to a post I made on mine requesting help translating a Swedish document. Let me say, how cool that the first post I see on yours is about Jenny Lind. I'm named after her. I'm excited to see all you've posted and look forward to taking time to read each item. I'm sure I'll learn a lot from your blog.